Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) at InStereo is a position that stands for growth, responsible for uncovering the challenges of buyers within target accounts by approaching them in the most human way possible -- by being authentic, empathetic, and helpful. The ideal candidate thrives by learning about their prospects, personalizing communications, and generating interest through phone calls, email, and social connection.
- Support sales team by delivering qualified meetings with decision makers
- Research companies and buyers at targeted account base
- Work closely with sales leadership to develop and optimize cadence strategies that connect with target buyers
- Deliver results -- booked meetings and qualified opportunities
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using tools such as Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of product and services offered
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Comfortable leading conversations with Director and VP-level buyers
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new technology fast
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed goals
- Self-aware, continually identifying ways to improve
Ask about our Benefits!
InStereo is a startup consulting firm that helps B2B sales and marketing teams create demand, authentically engage prospects, and convert them into delighted customers. We aim to create the best model in the industry for Demand Generation, bringing capabilities to clients that allow them to optimize their Demand Generation Flywheel, maximize revenue, and provide an incredible customer experience.
InStereo is firmly grounded in the “age of the customer.” Today’s buyer has more information and options than ever before, and buyers expect the best in each and every interaction. To support this changing landscape, companies are making significant investments in technology to transform the way they deliver amazing customer experiences.
Many of these investments fall short of actually helping companies hit their transformation goals. The impact? Customer experience suffers. Revenue suffers. And internal inefficiencies hinder progress.
Our mission is to fix this gap. InStereo’s strategic services are designed to help our customers improve their Demand Generation, Buyer Engagement, and Conversion capabilities in today’s digital-first environment.
We make marketing teams better marketers. We make sales teams better sellers. And we help them together deliver on the promise of an amazing customer experience.