Demand Generation Consultant
The Demand Generation Consultant is a client-facing consulting role, responsible for working with customers to set up tools and technologies that generate demand, engage with prospects, and convert prospects to happy customers for our clients’ businesses. This includes project leadership, configuration of sales and marketing technologies, best-practice process definition, creation and presentation of deliverables for clients, and other consulting, as required.
This may include technology implementation projects, current-state demand generation audits and analysis, visioning and recommendations for sales and marketing programs, and demand generation strategy support roles. Consultant must have clear communication skills, ability to self-manage, and be comfortable leading conversations with Director and VP-level clients within sales and marketing functions.
Responsibilities include consulting and implementation of Sales Engagement tools such as SalesLoft, CRM tools like Salesforce and Hubspot, and Marketing Automation tools like Hubspot and Pardot. In addition, the InStereo Consultant must:
- Manage small projects and consistently deliver high customer satisfaction
- Work effectively in a startup environment, including “wearing many hats” as opportunities arise
- Bring strategic and tactical Demand Generation recommendations clients
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and priorities
- Manage client expectations well to consistently deliver high customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate an understanding of sales processes and best practices
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing processes and best practices
- Have experience with Salesforce CRM (Salesforce certifications preferred)
- Understand value of Salesforce CRM, customer data, and how data can affect sales & marketing programs
- Configure systems and execute sales & marketing cadences/sequences/campaigns on behalf of clients
- Create deliverables that meet client needs
- Present deliverables to clients
Activities to achieve the above responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure deliverables meet internal standards and client expectations
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with internal team
- Consistently deliver high-quality services
- Ensure projects achieve their intended results.
- Bring forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results
- Consistently create client deliverables that are professional, thoughtful and effective
- Stay up to date on technology and industry trends
- Contribute to InStereo blogs, presentations, and other thought leadership
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Other activities, as assigned
Ask us about our benefits!
InStereo is a startup consulting firm that helps B2B sales and marketing teams create demand, authentically engage prospects, and convert them into delighted customers. We aim to create the best model in the industry for Demand Generation, bringing capabilities to clients that allow them to optimize their Demand Generation Flywheel, maximize revenue, and provide an incredible customer experience.
InStereo is firmly grounded in the “age of the customer.” Today’s buyer has more information and options than ever before, and buyers expect the best in each and every interaction. To support this changing landscape, companies are making significant investments in technology to transform the way they deliver amazing customer experiences.
Many of these investments fall short of actually helping companies hit their transformation goals. The impact? Customer experience suffers. Revenue suffers. And internal inefficiencies hinder progress.
Our mission is to fix this gap. InStereo’s strategic services are designed to help our customers improve their Demand Generation, Buyer Engagement, and Conversion capabilities in today’s digital-first environment.
We make marketing teams better marketers. We make sales teams better sellers. And we help them together deliver on the promise of an amazing customer experience.